- To educate in aggressive expression and develop autonomy
- To master the techniques of the sport
- To become aware of body image
- To improve movements related to posture, shift, balance and actions of different parts of the body
- To develop a competitive and sporting spirit
- To develop flexibility and organic endurance and muscle
1st Stage: Awareness
- Several games to prepare for the sport.
2nd Stage: Initiation
- Specific techniques of the sport
3rd Stage: Competition and graduation of those who practice the sport
Students for which it is intended (by level of education)
- Kindergarten (5 year-olds)
- 1º, 2º and 3º Ciclos
- Reception to Year 9
Karate uniform and shoes.