Supplement to the Curriculum
To supplement the curricula activities, extracurricular activities are offered. These are optional and of a recreational, cultural and educational nature, developed mainly outside of the student's school hours.
These activities complement the student's timetable and have the following objectives:
- To encourage social interaction
- To develop the ability to adapt to new situations.
- To create favourable conditions for an affective and emotional balance.
- To acquire a basic foundation that allows the student to continue the practice of the activity in the future.
- To develop sporting and artistic skills at an advanced level.
The goal is to facilitate the education and personal development of the student in:
- The application (or cancelation) is made with the administrative services of the school
- The users are covered by the school's insurance.
- The attendance fee is paid in full regardless of the student’s lack of attendance.
- When the teacher is unable to teach a particular class, he or she should, as far as possible, substitute the lessons.
- When, for whatever reason, a student cancels his application, he will not be entitled to be refunded for the amounts already paid.
- The student´s initiation or cancelation should coincide with the beginning and the end of each month. For this purpose, it is necessary for the Parent or Guardian to inform the administrative services of the school in writing, with at least one week’s notice.
- In order for any scheduled activity to operate, a minimum number of participants is required.
- Due to the demands of the curricula in secondary school, students who wish to attend any of these activities must be aware that the school does not provide transportation after 5pm.